Head of Financial Planning & Analysis and Investor Relations to Storytel
Gazella is now recruiting a Head of FP&A and Investor Relations to Storytel, a Swedish audiobook streaming subscription service, based in Stockholm. In this role, you will play an important role in challenging the way Storytel work in order to drive further growth and improve profitability. You will be responsible for how they strategically work with data and analysis that support the business in both financial planning, forecasting and follow up and will proactively develop how they steer their business and base decisions on data. You will be in charge of translating their scalable business model into the corporate story and communicate the same to the investor community and analysts.
Storytel is listed at Nasdaq First North Growth Market with a market cap of around 15 billion sek. As Head of FP&A and Investor Relations at Storytel you will join the Business Administration Management Team and report to CFO. You will also work very close to the controlling team and the Head of Controlling will be your direct report. You will work closely with the CFO and Head of Communication to make sure Storytel comply with the Nasdaq First North Growth Markets rules and regulations and that they work strategically on what, how and when to communicate to the stock market and investors.
What Storytel offers you
Storytel offers a friendly, entrepreneurial and fast-moving work environment where new ideas and creativity is welcomed. Storytel like doing things in new ways and questioning old methods. The Storytel culture – characterized by being welcoming and helpful, is important to them. Storytel don’t believe in hierarchy and micromanagement, they highly believe in giving responsibility and having people grow alongside it. The HQ is situated in the center of Stockholm.
- Be a strategic advisor to CFO in how Storytel can steer the company towards goals and improved performance.
- Drive change processes related to financial performance and analysis.
- Develop the way Storytel follow up on their long-term profitability and cost structure as they scale their business, in a data driven and automated approach.
- Take part in and develop process for forecasting and budgets, together with controlling team.
- Be responsible for communicating with analysts, be responsible and hold majority of investor calls and plan / execute events in connection with external financial reports.
- Be responsible for developing the corporate story and advise CFO and CEO on how to communicate to the investor community and in external reporting meeting.
- Actively contribute to the development of Storytel’s corporate narrative and the long-term communications planning, in cooperation with our Communications & PR team.
- Be the responsible editor for Storytel’s Annual Report.
This role requires a university degree in business administration, finance or other relevant degrees and a minimum of 10 years of experience from e.g. strategic business controlling, management consulting or other strategic work, investment banking or investor relations with a focus on financials. Furthermore, you got experience from the Swedish Capital Market and a good understanding of accounting and financial reports. Experience from working in listed companies and fast-growing, multinational corporations and working in a SaaS environment, is meritorious.
We are looking for a proactive self-starter and team player with a dynamic mindset and excellent analytical skills. You are fluent in English, both written and oral and have strong communication skills and ability to break down complex items to simple terms, especially across non-financial groups. You also have strong data and analytical skills and ability to work in a dynamic environment.
Storytel is one of the world’s largest subscription services for streaming audio and e-books, offering over 500,000 titles globally. Storytels vision is to make the world a more empathetic and creative place, with the help of fantastic stories that can be shared and experienced by anyone, anywhere – and anytime. Storytel’s streaming operations are conducted under the Storytel and Mofibo brands. Storytel operates in over 20 markets around the world and is headquartered in Stockholm, Sweden. Read more about Storytel at their webpage: www.storytel.com.
Is this you? Apply by using the “Ladda upp CV och sök tjänsten” button on Gazellas webpage. In this recruitment processes, Storytel is working together with Gazella. If you have any questions you are welcome to contact Patrik Sundelin, who is responsible for this position at: email@example.com
Vi använder ditt CV för att hitta relevanta jobb för din profil. Genom att gå vidare i processen nedan och trycka på knappen ”Ladda upp CV och sök tjänsten” godkänner du att vi samlar in och lagrar dina personuppgifter.