Consultants for Material Economics
Material Economics is growing and are now looking for new graduates who are interested in top-tier management consulting, focused on sustainability. This is an opportunity to be a part of a successful top-tier consulting firm, specialized in sustainability. At Material Economics you will work at a centrally located office in Stockholm with experienced colleagues. This will be a perfect place for your personal development, as for your career.
- Working in a diverse team with substantial experience, advising companies and organizations on key strategic issues related to sustainability.
- Build your understanding of complex business problems and sustainability questions and develop new skills and experience as you grow in the company.
- Be responsible for specific parts of projects and together with experienced team members formulate key insights for clients.
- Be involved in projects. The types of projects we do span from strategy engagements for large companies, to research-focused projects advancing the field of climate and material sustainability.
- You will be encouraged to take initiative and contribute to the development of your own as well as the company’s role. At Material Economics, each person is a key part in building and developing the company.
Who are you?
This position requires that you have a very strong academic track record with a Master or equivalent degree in engineering, finance, economics or related disciplines. You have exceptional analytical and problem-solving skills and drive and passion about making difference. To fit into this role we believe that you have an interest in strategic sustainability topics and are a social person, who enjoys teamwork. Furthermore, you are fluent in Swedish and English and have the ability to work proactively and independently, driving work streams.
Who are Material Economics?
Material Economcs is a management consulting company working on the link between sustainability, corporate strategy and finance. We are currently around 25 people with previous experience from consulting firms, including McKinsey, BCG and Bain, as well as a background from industry, all with a deep interest in sustainability. We started four years ago and are growing rapidly. Join us and help us continue our journey.
Is this you? Apply using the “Ansök” button below. In this recruitment process, Material Economics is working together with Gazella. If you have any questions, you are welcome to contact Jesper Ideberg, who is responsible for this position; email@example.com
Vi använder ditt CV för att hitta relevanta jobb för din profil. Genom att gå vidare i processen nedan och trycka på knappen ”Ladda upp CV och sök tjänsten” godkänner du att vi samlar in och lagrar dina personuppgifter.