Business Controller to EF Education First, Switzerland
Gazella is now recruiting a Business Controller to our client EF, with an opening in Zurich, Switzerland. We are looking for a driven and communicative person who shares EF’s core values. As the Business Controller, you will have a unique opportunity to kick-start or enhance an international career in a truly global business and organization. EF hires for careers, not roles.
This position provides immense opportunities for growth and ownership, and prospects to contribute to fast-paced business decisions and planning activities. The position requires the ability to work and communicate across numerous functional areas within EF.
We interview candidates continuously and therefore ask you to send in your CV today.
What EF offers you
- We are international. With a global network of offices and schools in more than 50 countries, EF is able to offer an international career almost anywhere in the world.
- We are entrepreneurial. EF has grown into the largest international education company by hiring people who are street smart and “can get things done”. Our entrepreneurial spirit is at the core of what makes working at EF a ton of fun.
- We embrace change. Be prepared to join a flexible organization where no day is the same. We believe change is key to business success, personal development, and career progression.
- Key contributor in a small team responsible for all business controlling of more than 70 schools across the world
- Deep dive analyses of key areas of the business
- Drive profitability enhancing projects
- Lead process improvements and other internal projects
- Work closely with the business and a large number of senior stakeholders
- Improve and optimize forecasting systems used in the business
You have minimum a Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration/ Accounting/ Finance or similar and four or more years of experience in the field of business controlling. Additional experience from accounting and/or audit is preferred. You have the ability to structure, plan and prioritize work in order to deliver against deadlines and a strong understanding of financial analysis & forecasting processes. You are tech savvy and possess excellent analytical skills. Previous experience from studying or working abroad is strongly meritorious.
EF highly values great work ethics and a hands-on attitude; you should never be afraid to roll up your sleeves, and fully embraces a culture of ‘’there is no such thing as not my job’’. You have presence and charisma that make people follow you. You need to have excellent communication and social skills and to be able to work in English (written & verbal) and interact with all levels of the organization. Competencies in other languages than English is considered a plus. Most importantly, you have a positive personality, an inner drive for continuous improvement and excellent interpersonal skills.
EF Education First
EF Education First is a global leader in international education, with over a 50-year mission of opening the world through language learning, educational travel, cultural exchange, and academic study. We help people of all ages and nationalities become better citizens of the world. Though we are located in 500 offices and schools across 53 countries, we work together as one team to transform people’s lives through memorable educational experiences.
EF is different to most other organizations. We have over 52 000 staff, and we run the company as a privately-held, giant startup, under the motto ‘’staying small while growing big’’. We are exceptionally entrepreneurial and emphasize a flat organizational structure giving our people a chance to personally make a difference.
Gazella provides a wide range of services within recruitment and interim. Gazella offers a fast, flexible and accurate interim and recruitment service. Through our aspiration to continuously improve the offered service to both candidates and clients, we strive to develop the industry.
Is this you? Apply by using the “Ladda upp CV och sök tjänsten” button and register your CV! Please submit your application in English. In this recruitment processes, EF has engaged Gazella. If you have any questions, you are welcome to contact Evelina Norén, who is responsible for this recruitment process at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Vi använder ditt CV för att hitta relevanta jobb för din profil. Genom att gå vidare i processen nedan och trycka på knappen ”Skicka in ansökan” godkänner du att vi samlar in och lagrar dina personuppgifter.