Treasury Controller to Epiroc Treasury AB
Epiroc is now looking for a Treasury Controller who wants to be part of the exciting journey in continuing to develop Epirocs Treasury function. You will be part of the Treasury Operations & Control team of five people and you will report to Manager Treasury Operations & Control.
It´s an international environment with high focus on the personal development. Together with experienced and competent colleagues, this is a perfect place to drive improvements of the Group´s Treasury process as well as your own development.
- Ensure risk control and secure internal control processes for Group Treasury, including compliance with applicable policies.
- Forecast and analyze the result, balance sheet and cashflow of Epiroc Treasury AB
- Forecast and analyze all financial transactions in the Group that affects the financial net, balance sheet and cash flow.
- Support to Group Financial Reporting and Control in monthly, quarterly and annual closings.
- To provide Treasury support to Epiroc companies worldwide, including preparing internal funding requests.
- To secure accuracy of valuations and master data related to accounting in the Treasury Management system.
- Lead and/or be part of various Treasury projects within your interest and competence.
We are looking for you who has a university degree in finance or business administration or other relevant higher education and approximately 5 years of experience, preferably from a Corporate Treasury. You have very good knowledge of financial accounting, a good understanding of financial instruments and a very good ability to work with Excel and have the ability to quickly learn business systems. You are fluent in both English and Swedish, verbally and written.
As a person, you are quality- and service minded. You are self-going, analytical and focused, with the drive to make a difference in a challenging, dynamic and internationally focused environment, where team spirit is emphasized.
Epiroc AB is since June 18th, 2018 listed on Stockholm Nasdaq. The company is a spin off from Atlas Copco. Epiroc is a leading productivity partner for the mining, infrastructure and natural resources industries. With cutting-edge technology, the company develops and produces innovative equipment, consumables and service for use in surface and underground mining, infrastructure, civil works, well drilling and geotechnical applications.
Is this you? Apply using the button below. Jesper Ideberg is responsible for this recruitment.
Vi använder ditt CV för att hitta relevanta jobb för din profil. Genom att gå vidare i processen nedan och trycka på knappen ”Ladda upp CV och sök tjänsten” godkänner du att vi samlar in och lagrar dina personuppgifter.