Regional Finance Manager to EF – Malta
Regional Finance Manager to EF – Malta
Gazella is now looking for a Regional Finance Manager to our client EF’s international division. We are looking for a driven and communicative person who shares EF’s core values. As Regional Finance Manager, you will have a senior role that serves as a crucial function to the organization, facilitating business decision making and execution. You will report directly to the Business Unit CFO and you will be located in Malta. This role provides you with the opportunity to make a massive impact on the organization. This could be your start of something great! We interview candidates continuously and therefore ask you to send in your CV today.
- Overall responsibility of the centralized finance function in Malta with staff responsibility of five direct reports and an overall team of 20 employees. You will be in charge of recruitment, employee training and development through insightful feedback and timely evaluations of performance.
- Develop, motivate staff and share your knowledge in business partnering. Moreover, you will run an academy with top talent.
- In depth understanding of legal structure when negotiating contracts, approving invoices, leading the audit, preparing financial statements and corporate tax filings.
- Ensure deadlines are met, review closing binder and sign off for end closings.
- Cost accounting accuracy and providing executive summaries to VPs of Finance explaining deviations.
- Cash flow management and assuring strong governance of legal structure.
- Proactively engage with stakeholders such as school directors and VPs of Finance on areas with notable efficiency improvements.
- Regular team mapping and interaction with head of finance recruitment on exporting your high achieving individuals.
- Be the key speaking partner on all types of organizational matters, drive process improvements in order to streamline routine tasks and drive various solution-oriented projects.
- Show the qualities of a good role model and act accordingly to EF’s core values.
You have a business degree from a top university in managerial finance and accounting or economics. Furthermore, you have an impressive resume with proven track record as a leader of a team. It is necessary to have an extensive understanding of accounting standards combined with an international mindset. You have approximately 8-10 years of experience from accounting and finance. Additionally, it is positive if you have previous experience from a role as Finance Manager, Accounting Manager, Financial Controller, Head of Finance or similar. Your professional English must be fluent, and it is meritorious if you are comfortable working in at least a second language.
EF highly values great work ethics and a hands-on attitude; you should never be afraid to roll up your sleeves, and fully embraces a culture of ‘’there is no such thing as not my job’’. You are entrepreneurial, flexible and inspired by change; you are comfortable taking calculated risks and embrace new challenges and responsibilities with enthusiasm. You have presence and charisma that make people want to follow you. You have experience in managing a team and as an inspiring leader you want to play a key role in the development of your team. You inspire and lead with your heart and through great engagement. Most importantly: you have a positive personality; an inner drive for continuous improvement and excellent interpersonal skills.
EF Education First
EF Education First is a global leader in international education, with over a 50-year mission of opening the world through language learning, educational travel, cultural exchange, and academic study. We help people of all ages and nationalities become better citizens of the world. Though we are located in 500 offices and schools across 53 countries, we work together as one team to transform people’s lives through memorable educational experiences. EF is different to most other organizations. We have over 46 500 employees, and we run the company as a privately-held, giant startup, under the motto ‘’staying small while growing big’’. We are exceptionally entrepreneurial and emphasize a flat organizational structure giving our people a chance to personally make a difference.
Gazella provides a wide range of services within recruitment and interim. Gazella offers a fast, flexible and accurate interim and recruitment service. Through our aspiration to continuously improve the offered service to both candidates and clients, we strive to develop the industry.
Apply using the button below! Katarina Milenkovic is responsible for this recruitment.
Vi använder ditt CV för att hitta relevanta jobb för din profil. Genom att gå vidare i processen nedan och trycka på knappen ”Ladda upp CV och sök tjänsten” godkänner du att vi samlar in och lagrar dina personuppgifter.