Finance Manager to Linde
Gazella is now recruiting a Finance Manager to Linde (former AGA), a member of Linde plc, which is known as one of the world leaders in industrial gases, engineering and healthcare. In your position as Finance Manager at Linde you will be responsible for leading a team of Accountants and Financial Specialists at the office in Stockholm. The role as Finance Manager is broad and you will be focusing on development of the team as well as with improvement of accounting processes. You will also work hands-on with accounting and reporting, with focus on ensuring quality. In this position you will be reporting to the CFO and work in close collaboration with the Business Controllers and the Linde’s Financial Shared Service Center. You will also be in contact with other departments and stakeholders within the organization. This is an opportunity to develop and grow within a large and international company.
We interview candidates continuously and therefore ask you to submit your CV today.
What Linde will offer you
Working at Linde you will be a part of a large organization with focus on diversity and sustainability. You will work in an international environment and in close cooperation with your colleagues. Linde offers good chances for development and growth within your work.
- Be responsible for leading and developing the finance team, including Accountants and Financial Analysts and Specialists.
- Lead and ensure timely and accurate monthly and quarterly closing for legal entities within Linde Sweden.
- Ensure correctness of group/statutory accounting and monthly financial reporting, working for compliance and correct accounting rules.
- Work closely to Linde’s shared service centers in order to coordinate month end closing timetable, including taking responsibility for the collaboration and ensuring SSC are following Swedish accounting standard, tax law and other regulations as well as Linde policy.
- Take responsibility for the collaboration in preparation of annual report, corporate tax declaration, tax reporting, US GAAP reporting, budget preparation and coordination for internal and external audits including SOX regulations.
- Work closely to the business controlling function and other stakeholders within the organization.
- Take ownership for the balance sheet, including conducting risk reviews together with other parts of the organization.
- Drive development of the accounting processes, take initiatives in efficiency improvements.
For this position we are looking for a person with a university degree within finance and with approximately 10 years of experience working with qualified accounting and business controlling, preferably within international companies. Further on, you have experience from working in the industrial business area and have experience from working within production or distribution. We also see that you have at least 3-4 years of experience leading a larger finance team and that you have previous experience from working with Shared Service Centers. You have a good understanding of accounting principles and processes, including full P&L, balance sheets, month-end, year-end, annual reports, CAPEX, tax and VAT report. Experience from working in SAP is an advantage.
We see that you are a structured doer and that you strive to perform your work with high responsibility and with quality. You are used to and enjoy working hands-on, together with your team. Moreover, you are driven and communicative and have good leadership abilities as well as strong people management skills. You pay attention to details and also have good analytical skills. You are not afraid to take action and are comfortable in taking lead and driving, as well as completing, different projects. We also see that you are a team-player who strive for collaboration between the members of the team and others within the organization.
Linde is a leading global industrial gases and engineering company that employs approximately 80.000 people globally and serves customers in more than 100 countries worldwide. Linde has an extensive range of products, services and technical support for industrial and specialty gas. The company serves a variety of end markets including chemicals & refining, food & beverage, electronics, healthcare, manufacturing and primary metals. Linde’s industrial gases are used in countless applications, from life-saving oxygen for hospitals to high-purity & specialty gases for electronics manufacturing, hydrogen for clean fuels and much more. Linde also delivers state-of-the-art gas processing solutions to support customer expansion, efficiency improvements and emissions reductions.
Is this you? Send in your application! In this recruitment processes Linde is working together with Gazella. If you have any questions, you are welcome to contact Madelene Steinert, who is the responsible Recruitment Consultant for this position, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Vi använder ditt CV för att hitta relevanta jobb för din profil. Genom att gå vidare i processen nedan och trycka på knappen ”Ladda upp CV och sök tjänsten” godkänner du att vi samlar in och lagrar dina personuppgifter.