Senior Treasury & Business Controller
Gazella is now recruiting an analytical and ambitious Senior Treasury & Business Controller to the international company Stillfront Group. Considering the strong growth journey ahead and the challenges that it entails Stillfront Group is now looking to recruit a person who will match the future needs of the company. You will play a crucial role in the development of the finance function going forward and will be an essential partner to the Head of Treasury and Business Control and the management team. In this position we are looking for someone who thrives in a high performing, fast paced and international environment. Your responsibilities include building up structures and actively taking part in the financing strategy. The client’s office is based in Stockholm and in this position, you will report to the Head of Treasury and Business Control.
We interview candidates continuously and therefore ask you to send in your CV today. Applicants must have permission to work in Sweden.
- Take an active part in the company’s funding opportunities and strategies, keep up to date regarding capital market activities and support in managing existing relationships.
- Support the development of the company’s strategy for managing FX exposures and interest rate risks, as well as working capital management across the group.
- Responsibility for developing and enhancing the budget, forecast and follow up processes especially balance sheet and cashflow.
- Take a key role in the finance team actively driving the development of finance processes and procedures, methods, information and systems to improve business performance and company profitability.
- M&A – Pre-transaction: support in the due diligence process.
- M&A – Post transaction: support the integration of the acquired companies and assist with implementing process and tools whilst keeping the balance between reporting requirements in a listed environment and entrepreneurship.
For this position, we are looking for a person with an academic degree in finance or an engineering/physics degree. You have at least 3-5 years of experience from working with treasury. If you have experience of reporting and presenting information to senior management, it is seen as a merit. We also see that you have the ability and interest in dealing with large sets of data and it is seen as a plus if you are familiar with SQL or similar query languages. You are fluent in Swedish and English and advanced Excel skills is a must have.
We are looking for an analytical, high-performance and value-driven person who thrives in an entrepreneurial and fast paced environment. We believe you have a strong work ethic and are a good team player, where you perform your work thoroughly and responsibly, both while working individually and in teams. To be successful in this position, you must be willing to learn and have the ability to manage multiple projects with a result-oriented focus.
Stillfront Group (publ) is a global group of gaming studios and a market leader in the free-to-play online strategy games genre. Stillfront’s vision is to become the leading group of indie game creators and publishers. Stillfront operates through ten near-autonomous subsidiaries across the globe and the company’s main markets are the US, Germany, MENA, France and UK. They are headquartered in Stockholm, Sweden and the company has a market cap of approximately 33 bn SEK and is listed on Nasdaq First North Premier. Read more about Stillfront at: www.stillfront.com.
Gazella provides a wide range of services within recruitment and interim. Gazella offers a fast, flexible and accurate interim and recruitment service. Through our aspiration to continuously improve the offered service to both candidates and clients, we strive to develop the industry.
Is this you? Apply by using the button “Registrera ditt CV”. In this recruitment process, Stillfront is working with Gazella. If you have any questions, you are welcome to contact Jesper Ideberg (email@example.com), who is responsible for this recruitment.
Vi använder ditt CV för att hitta relevanta jobb för din profil. Genom att gå vidare i processen nedan och trycka på knappen ”Ladda upp CV och sök tjänsten” godkänner du att vi samlar in och lagrar dina personuppgifter.