Driven and analytical FP&A Manager to DRiV (Öhlins Racing)
Gazella is now recruiting a Financial Planning & Analysis Manager (FP&A Manager) to a new business area AST (Advanced Suspension Technology) within the global company DRiV. We are looking for an analytical and business-oriented person who will be responsible of building up and taking the FP&A function to the next level. You will actively drive change in the organization, being the speaking partner and right-hand to the Group Financial Lead as well as his backup within the AST Management team and towards the Division Leadership team in Detroit. You have responsibility for developing the FP&A and its business while representing the finance function within other parts of the organization, as well as outside. Since the company has factories in different countries you will be able to travel. You will report directly to the company’s Vice President Finance AST.
We interview candidates continuously and therefore ask you to send in your CV today. Applicants must have permission to work in Sweden.
- Take responsibility for the financial planning and analysis, forecasts, budget-process and management reporting.
- Play a key role within the monthly internal financial performance reviews by analyzing detailed information from the local teams.
- Perform financial trend chart analysis for P&L and Balance Sheet to identify potential risks.
- Be the right-hand person to the group financial lead, taking a key role in terms of communication within the AST management team across all functions.
- Provide AST’s management team with necessary financial data to support the decision-making process going forward.
- Preparation of AST’s monthly operations review package, closely working together with the Vice President and General Manager, and playing step by step an active role when presenting towards DRiV’s divisional leads.
- Ensure adherence to DRiV’s internal control procedures, reporting requirements and SOX compliance.
- Provide guidance to the well-established local finance team in Stockholm in terms of Öhlins Racing consolidated financials and Swedish GAAP financial topics.
- Execute various ad-hoc analysis.
We are looking for a person with an academic degree within finance and at least seven years of experience. Preferably we see that you have a background within auditing or accounting, and that you have worked with financial analysis or controlling in positions as FP&A Manager, Senior Business Controller, Head of Business Control, Business Control Manager or Finance Manager. Previous experience in the automotive supply business is a merit, but it is also considered an asset if you have prior experience from the manufacturing industry. You are fluent in English and Swedish, both written and spoken, and we see that you have advanced knowledge in Microsoft Office as well as in financial consolidation systems (eg. HFM/OneStream). Experience in SAP is considered an asset.
You are a driven and business-oriented person who thrive in a dynamic, collaborative and innovative environment. You are analytical and solution oriented. Additionally, we are looking for a communicative person who has the ability to communicate with and present financial data to senior management within AST. Furthermore, you are a pragmatic person who enjoys and excels in a representative role with many contacts, both within and outside the company. Moreover, you are enthused by working in an international company.
DRiV / Öhlins Racing
You are a driven and business-oriented person who thrive in a dynamic, collaborative and innovative environment. You are analytical and solution-oriented. Additionally, we are looking for a communicative person who has the ability to communicate with and present financial data to senior management within AST. Furthermore, you are a pragmatic person who enjoys and excels in a representative role with many contacts, both within and outside the company. Moreover, you are enthused by working in an international company and are willing to travel within Europe since the company has factories in different cities. On a mid-term perspective you are highly interested to grow within the organization, accepting additional challenges and responsibilities.
Apply using the button. Katarina Milenkovic are responsible for this recruitment. Contact her if there is any questions at: email@example.com
Vi använder ditt CV för att hitta relevanta jobb för din profil. Genom att gå vidare i processen nedan och trycka på knappen ”Ladda upp CV och sök tjänsten” godkänner du att vi samlar in och lagrar dina personuppgifter.