Cost Controller to Wallenius Wilhelmsen
Gazella is recruiting a Cost Controller to Wallenius Wilhelmsen, a market-leading global logistics company listed on the Norwegian Stock Exchange. We are looking for a candidate to join the Business Performance Team, with responsibility for providing insight of details on the global and segment level GSA/IT analysis. You will act as liaison to the Business segment heads regarding GSA/IT spend and drivers and provide detailed follow up on GSA/IT cost capturing on desired level of granularity to ensure details required for accurate comparison.
In this role you will be responsible for providing stakeholders with follow-up insight along with deviation analysis on project and costs on corporate initiatives versus forecast, to ensure stakeholders have a detailed understanding how cost initiatives will impact their current and future P&L’s. You will also provide recommendations based on results obtained and give suggestions for money saving strategies. We interview candidates continuously and therefore ask you to send in your CV today.
What Wallenius Wilhelmsen offers you
The Wallenius Wilhelmsen group is an equal opportunity employer that strongly believes in diversity and a value driven culture. The successful candidate will enjoy working in a global company with colleagues and stakeholders from different cultures and countries and where English is the working language. Our core values are at the heart of how we do things. We believe that most people want to work for a company that tries to do the right thing!
- Be responsible for coordination of GSA reporting and variance analysis.
- Stay up-to-date on projects and project spending and impact on run cost.
- Specific focus on IT spend, project tracking on costs and involvement in the business case development for IT projects prior to approval.
- Analyze cost reports, detect issues, and effectively communicate the project’s cost performance, issues / concerns & recovery plans to the project team.
- Focus on GSA Headcount for SWB drivers through reports from HR or the new HRIS system once live.
- Consulting and T&E Tracking and variance reporting.
- Own process and produce IT and GSA forecasts for select entities.
- Oversight and quality assurance of overall group GSA forecast.
- Reporting and tracking analysis related to global allocations and capture drivers for changes from forecast assumptions.
- Higher education in finance or accounting required, MBA is a plus, GAAP and IFRS knowledge is a plus.
- Minimum 3 years of experience with strong track record of success in similar areas of responsibility, preferably in the Logistics / Transport / Shipping industry.
- Experience from working hands on in accounting, especially possess the understanding of how to distinguish operational expenditure versus capital expenditure in projects.
- Strong Excel skills are required.
- Understanding of business intelligence applications and data management.
We are looking for a proactive self-starter and team player with a dynamic mindset and ability to connect how datasets with costs are intertwined. You are are fluent in English, both written and oral and has strong communication skills and ability to break down complex items to simple terms, especially across non-financial groups (IT, HR). You also have strong data and analytical skills and ability to work in a dynamic environment.
About Wallenius Wilhelmsen
We are Wallenius Wilhelmsen, a market leader in RoRo shipping and vehicle logistics, managing the distribution of cars, trucks, rolling equipment and breakbulk to customers all over the world. We are 8 700 dedicated employees in 29 countries worldwide, headquartered in Oslo, Norway (OEX: WAWI). Our main brands are Wallenius Wilhelmsen Ocean, Wallenius Wilhelmsen Solutions, EUKOR, ARC, Armacup and Keen. Total income for 2020 was USD 2.96 billion. Read more about Wallenius Wilhelmsen at their webpage.
Is this you? Apply by using the “Ladda upp CV och sök tjänsten” button and register your CV! Please submit your application in English. In this recruitment process, Wallenius Wilhelmsen is working with Gazella. If you have any questions, you are welcome to contact Moa Kalström, who is responsible for this recruitment process at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Vi använder ditt CV för att hitta relevanta jobb för din profil. Genom att gå vidare i processen nedan och trycka på knappen ”Ladda upp CV och sök tjänsten” godkänner du att vi samlar in och lagrar dina personuppgifter.