Compliance Manager & Tax Reporting Nordics for SodaStream
Gazella is now looking for a Compliance Manager Nordics for SodaStream. In the role you are part of the finance team consisting of eight people spread in Sweden (Nordics) and the Netherlands, reporting to the Finance Director in Sweden. SodaStream is an international company owned by PepsiCo and a global leader in sparkling water makers. They are established in several international markets with headquarters in Kfar Saba, Israel. In this role, you will have full responsibility and ownership for compliance with group global control standards.
We interview candidates continuously and therefore ask you to send in your CV today.
What SodaStream offers you
In addition to an exciting growth journey and international work environment, SodaStream offer a global, bubbly and super creative working environment full of great with encourage of personal growth. For the right person, an exciting journey is offered within an international environment, given the chance to join a thrilling growth journey.
- Ultimately responsible to ensure compliance with internal regulations and established controls.
- Planning, implementing, coordinating, and executing all phases of compliance, (to include leading walkthroughs and identifying/validating key controls, developing test procedures, executing and documenting testing, and reporting results to Management, internal and external audit.)
- Creating and updating documentation including process flowcharts, process narratives, risk and controls matrix and evaluate controls as new systems are developed and/or process changes.
- Organizing, managing and performing compliance testing and ensure testing results are appropriately documented and communicated, including detail review of outsourcing partners execution of compliance procedures.
- Ensuring clear, concise, actionable and practical observations and recommendations, with a well-documented process for communication and clearance.
- Coordinating with internal and external auditors on the annual GCS testing plan and provide support to them to ensure timely and smooth completion of GCS projects.
- Provide exceptional leadership across all functions and all areas of compliance.
- Manage the tax related reporting, both internally and external.
- Contribute to our regular reporting requirements.
For this position we see that you are result focused with a Big4 background and a minimum of 5 years accounting experience, working experience in an international company and 2 years in a similar role. Experience of remediation and managing relationships with external auditors and internal control and process owners is also required. Business and IT controls transformation experience, with excellent knowledge of MS-Office and financial systems experience with controller and TM1, is an advantage.
We are looking for you who has great presentation skills, are inspiring, enthusiastic & creative with a positive “can do” approach to work. To be successful in this role we think you are highly focused, hands on, with strong attention to detail and have solid stakeholder management skills. As the group you are going to work with is international, it is important that you communicate fluently in English.
About SodaStream – the No.1 sparkling water brand in the world
SodaStream sparkling water makers enable consumers to transform ordinary tap water into sparkling water and flavored sparkling water at the touch of a button. Their products promote health and wellness by making ordinary water fun and exciting to drink which has been proven to lead consumers to drink more water. The people at SodaStream believe that their job goes beyond the product, and that corporations must play a vital role in generating change. That’s why SodaStream is an equal opportunity employer, promoting diversity by connecting people from various ethnic, religious, and social-economic backgrounds. Our working environment fosters a diverse workforce including Bedouins, Palestinians, and Israelis., all working side by side in our main manufacturing facility on the south of Israel.
Is this you? Apply by using the “Registrera ditt CV” button and register your CV! In this recruitment processes, SodaStream is working together with Gazella. If you have any questions, you are welcome to contact Sverker Nyman, who is responsible for this position at: email@example.com.
Vi använder ditt CV för att hitta relevanta jobb för din profil. Genom att gå vidare i processen nedan och trycka på knappen ”Ladda upp CV och sök tjänsten” godkänner du att vi samlar in och lagrar dina personuppgifter.