Accounting Manager to Ricoh
Accounting Manager to Ricoh
Gazella is now recruiting an Accounting Manager to Ricoh Sweden, who is working to improve workplaces using innovative technologies and services. This is an exciting opportunity to be part of an international organization where you will be challenged and be able to take ownership for your work. You will be part of the Swedish finance team, located at nice office spaces in Sundbyberg, but also be part of a global network of Accounting Managers and Business Controllers. We interview candidates continuously and therefore ask you to send in your CV today. Applicants must have permission to work in Sweden.
- Ensure correctness of group/statutory accounting and monthly financial reporting, working for compliance and correct accounting rules.
- Work closely to Ricoh’s shared service centers in order to coordinate month end closing time table, including taking responsibility for the collaboration and ensuring SSC are following Swedish accounting standard, tax law and other regulations as well as Ricoh policy.
- Coordinate the monthly forecasting time table.
- Be part of development within the accounting processes, take initiatives in efficiency improvements.
- Take ownership for the balance sheet, including conducting risk reviews together with other parts of the organization.
- Taking responsibility for the collaboration in preparation of annual report, corporate tax declaration, tax reporting, IFRS reporting, budget preparation and coordination for internal and external audits.
You have an academic degree in Finance, Business Administration, Economics or a related discipline. You have approximately 5-7 years of experience from qualified accounting, working broadly with accounting within an international organization. Moreover, it is highly meritorious if you have prior experience from audit and also working towards shared service centers abroad. You are well aware of IFRS standards and you have previously worked within an organization which is SOX compliant. You have professional skills in Swedish and English and are an experienced and advanced user of Excel.
You are structured and thorough as a person and you strive to perform your work with high responsibility and with quality. You enjoy working with people from different cultures and backgrounds and you have pedagogic skills where you enjoy sharing your knowledge and increasing awareness of issues within your area of expertise. Moreover, you are an independent person who enjoys working hard and complete projects with a high quality.
Ricoh Sverige AB
Established in 1936, Ricoh provides document services, consulting, software and hardware to small and large businesses around the world. We offer a wide range of customizable solutions to suit individual customer and industry needs.
Wherever you are in the world, we have the industry expertise and global reach to support you in achieving your business goals. We take an integrated approach and work closely with our customers to improve and manage document intensive processes.
Our objective is to make your business processes more profitable, productive, sustainable and secure. And we’re here every step of the way to help you manage internal change as new systems are introduced.
Gazella provides a wide range of services within recruitment and interim. Gazella offers a fast, flexible and accurate interim and recruitment service. Through our aspiration to continuously improve the offered service to both candidates and clients, we strive to develop the industry.
Is this you? Apply using the button below! Julia Minges is responsible for this recruitment.
Vi använder ditt CV för att hitta relevanta jobb för din profil. Genom att gå vidare i processen nedan och trycka på knappen ”Ladda upp CV och sök tjänsten” godkänner du att vi samlar in och lagrar dina personuppgifter.